Friday, January 9, 2009

Brisbane Bridal Ball

Hello

Well, it is not very often that we go "outside the square" and talk about non handmade things...well, maybe we do...however, we have and we would like to plug this new event that expressions of interest are currently being taken for.

You can check out their blog at www.brisbanebridalball.blogspot.com

A bit of a run down for you. You and your partner get dressed up in your wedding dress (that you never ever thought that you would wear again and has been sitting in the cupboard) and tuxedo (which for sure would be hired...seriously...who buys a tux to wear at their wedding)!! You have a 5 star night out...3 course meal at a fabulous brisbane location which is all decked out, wedding style. Photographers and celebrant on site (if you want to renew your vowes), dancing...everything that you can think of that you had at your wedding...maybe not the speeches, that would take wayyyyyy to long!.

So, if this is something that you would be interested in attending, jump on the blog and send your expression of interest to Micky & Paula.

Count me in..I am hanging out to put on my wedding dress again, get my 5 star treatment and have it feel like my wedding night ALL over again!

Hope to see you there.

From Liesa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, now I know what I am going to do with my wedding dress - wear it again, yeah... Can't wait to see where and when - I will be buying ticket number 1...