Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stallholder Profile Amadine from Miam Miam A Bite of France

Stallholder Profile is Amadine from Miam Miam A Bite from France


Name:Amandine Trouillet
Business name:Miam Miam a bite of France
Suburb/town: Beechboro WA
What is it that you make and what skills do you use? I am cooking homemade fresh sweet french crepes.
What inspired you to start your business ? 2 years ago at the Beaufort festival, I saw Delish Ice selling Ice pops and be very popular. I find the concept very cool and I decide to use my skills to create my own food van.
How long have you been ‘creating’? I did my 1st market ( Market Girl, Preniville) in October last year.
Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? It is a full time business and my partner will join me 1/2 time next summer.
Where do you sell your creations? Online/markets etc.. Markets, festivals, events, school fairs and PCC in Northbridge and now ofcourse The Handmade Expo in Rockingham.
What makes what you do special or different? This is the 1st french food van in Perth

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? When a person ate a crepe and come back in less than 5 min to order a 2nd one.
What is your favourite product that you make? Nutela/banana crepe

No comments: