Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stallholder Profile Tash from Olivia Mae's Clips 'n' Bows

Stallholder Profile Tash from 
Olivia Mae's Clips 'n' Bows


Name: Natasha Bush (Tash)

Business name: Olivia Mae's Clips 'n' Bows
Suburb/townThornlie, Perth, WA
What is it that you make and what skills do you use? 
I hand make girls hair accessories, including: clips, headbands, special occasion hair pieces, school & sports accessories, hair ties & hair clip board holders & much more. A little bit of crafty know how & a lot of imagination & creativity.

What inspired you to start your business? 
My 2 year old daughter, which I have named my business after.


How long have you been ‘creating’? 
6 months, but have always been crafty.
Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? 
Part-time in between being a full-time Mummy. Creating at night up until midnight whilst my daughter is asleep and markets on weekends when I am able to.
Where do you sell your creations? Online/markets etc..
Facebook page, markets, and of course I cant wait to attend the Rockingham Handmade Expo this August :)
What makes what you do special or different? 
I hand make most of my creations from scratch, not just gluing on pre-made flowers or embellishments.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? 
Mummy's telling me that their daughter loves the item they purchased so much that their little girls wont take it out of their hair.

What is your favourite product that you make? 
At the moment I love making my 'puffy bows' & 'korker ribbon hair ties' made out of different coloured ribbon, I love the endless colour combinations.

Do you teach classes or workshops? 
No, but possibilities are endless so who knows.

No comments: