Monday, May 5, 2014

Stallholder Profile TLC Handmade Gifts and Cards

Stallholder Profile
Tania from TLC Handmade Gifts and Cards
https://www.facebook.com/TlcHandmadeGiftsCraftSupplies?fref=ts


Name:   Tania Wilson
           
Business name:  TLC Handmade Gifts & Cards

The suburb/town Gabbadah, Western Australia

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?  
Custom invitations, party decorations, greeting cards and misc gifts – decorated mugs, wine glasses, Birthday Boards, canvas art, glass night lights, t-shirts, stubby holders, birth announcements, home decor etc



What inspired you to start your business?  
I wanted to fund my craft habit – all things crafty are expensive!

How long have you been ‘creating’?  
I started scrapbooking approximately 12 years ago and I have always had an interest in anything crafty.

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business?  
Part-time and trying to build it up so that I can spend more time creating and trying new ideas.

Where do you sell your creations? Online/markets etc..  
Just started doing markets, but for the last 18months I have been successfully selling online.

What makes what you do special or different?  
I take a lot of care in the work that I produce and I think I treat all my clients with respect and bend over backwards to make sure they are happy.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?  
The feedback, the referrals and the repeat business.  I really enjoy and get a buzz when I hear how happy a client is with an order J

What is your favourite product that you make?  
Too many to choose – I love playing and creating and trying new techniques. Currently I am experimenting with sublimation printing J

Do you teach classes or workshops?  
I teach classes in Scrapbooking, Stamping and Beyond the Page projects.  I also run school holiday craft sessions for primary school aged children.  These can be done in your home or mine – minimum of three participants J

No comments: