Thursday, June 26, 2014

Stallholder profile Glamorous Glitter Glasses

Todays Stallholder profile is for Victoria from 
Glamorous Glitter Glasses
https://www.facebook.com/glamglitterglass?ref=ts&fref=ts


Name: Victoria Steffanoni 

Business name: Glamorous Glitter Glasses 



The suburb/town: Darlington W.A

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? 
I make Glittered up Household items and barware. I mainly supply drinking glasses in the form of Wine and Flutes. I also make custom made items as well as personalised items. Anything from Glittered Covered Champagne or Wine Bottles. Or Personalised wine glasses.

What inspired you to start your business? 
I had a friend request if I could make one as I am a creative person said it seemed easy enough. I tried it and since then more and more friends ordered which made me start up a Facebook page to gain interest and see if anyone else would like these beautiful glittered up things.

How long have you been ‘creating’? 
Publicly only 3 weeks, but privately maybe a month and a half. 

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? 
Its a hobby at the moment, that I am hoping to turn into a business. 

Where do you sell your creations?  
I sell through Friends and my Facebook Page. The Handmade Expo will be my first Market which I am excited about. 

What makes what you do special or different?
 My glasses I find are more Sparkly that others I have seen. I also offer Personalised items which I know I am one of very few that do. I am also willing to try anything and love to be challenged with what I can make and create. 

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? 
Seeing the sparkly happy faces when they get there Gorgeous Glitter Glass.

What is your favourite product that you make? 
I love making all my products but the made to orders are my favourite as they always get that little bit harder, little bit more creative. 


Do you teach classes or workshops?
 No I don’t but we will what the future brings.

No comments: