Thursday, June 19, 2014

Stallholder profile, Kylie from Kaela's Patch

Todays stallholder profile is from Kylie who owns and runs Kaela's Patch.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaelas-Patch/272095176263826?fref=ts

Name: Kylie

Business name: Kaela's Patch

The suburb/town : Pine Mountain

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? 
I make children's accessories, as well as a selected adult range.

What inspired you to start your business? 
I had been wanting to start a business for a whole as I was making items for my children and friends children, when my sister asked me if I would love to share a market stall with her. 

How long have you been ‘creating’? 
I have been creating items over 10 years but only in the last 12 months have I started to sell my items and extend my range.

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? 
Part time hobby/business.

Where do you sell your creations? 
The Handmade Expo Ipswich and Facebook.

What makes what you do special or different?
 My business is special to me as all my items are designed and created by me. I also try to source a large variety of fabrics to make my items unique.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? 
Seeing kids faces when they find something they love.

What is your favourite product that you make? 
My favourite  products would have to be my kids backpacks or my cot sheet sets. 




No comments: