Friday, October 9, 2015

Stallholder profile Earrings By Shesha Country

Todays Stallholder profile belongs to Earrings By Shesha Country

Your name: Shelby Wheeler

Your Business name and facebook name : 
Earrings By Shesha Country

The suburb/town you live in now: 
Rockhampton

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? 
I make hand crafted earrings and necklaces


What inspired you to start your business? 
I had been sitting on the idea for a while and decided to take the plunge once people started commenting on my pieces and I love the idea of HANDMADE, I try to buy Handmade items where ever possible.

How long have you been creating? 
3 months

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? 
part-time/hobby business at the moment

Where do you sell your creations?
I sell them through my online store, The Handmade Expo and throughout shops around Rockhampton Yeppoon area

What makes what you so special or different? 
I make one of a kind pieces. The most I have made of one product would be two, so you are guaranteed to buy a piece knowing that you are all the only one wearing it. I also have styles and different size earrings for all ages!


What is the most rewarding part of what you do? 
Seeing the end result and people enjoying my products.

What is your favourite product that you make? 
Definitely the children's earrings, they are the most difficult but love it.
Do you teach classes or workshops? 
No, unfortunately. 

No comments: