Thursday, November 5, 2015

Stallholder Profile Noble Cubs

Todays Stallholder profile is  about a business called Noble Cubs

Your  name: Martina 

YourBusiness name: 

The suburb/town you live in now: 
Ipswich

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? 
I sew toys (and sometimes clothing) for babies and children. 

What inspired you to start your business? 
I wanted children to be able to be entertained when out and about without having to rely on technology

How long have you been ‘creating’? 
I have been creating since I was a teen (nearly 20 years now) and started Noble Cubs earlier this year.

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? 
This is a hobby

Where do you sell your creations? 
 I usually sell through Facebook and markets, including the Handmade Expo

What makes what you do special or different? 
My pram /trolley bar covers a little different to what is available, my taggies can attach to straps/ loops and I include the slightly older kids. 

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? 
See kids playing (or wearing) what I've made. 

What is your favourite product that you make? 
I love my pram bar covers.

No comments: