Thursday, March 24, 2016

Stallholder Profile Colourful Creations and Designs

Todays stallholder profile is all about Colourful Creations and Designs
Your name:    Yvette Tipo

Your business name : Colourful Creations and Designs


The suburb/town you live in now:  Cairns / Edmonton

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: 
Abstract painting using acrylic paints, watercolours, textured mediums and resin finishing.  Applying to canvas's and monologue letters to create signs, children's names and paintings to suit the home, office, children's bedrooms etc.

What inspired you to start your business?:  
I wanted a hobby that I can enjoy and if I could earn a little money from my hobby would be a bonus.

How long have you been creating?:  
about 2 months

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?:  
Hobby with potential to be a business

Where do you sell your creations? 
This is my first so atm its The Handmade Expo Market Cairns.

What makes you so special or different?:  
I think because what I do is handmade every creation is unique therefore you will always have one of a kind.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?:  
To see the end product and receive positive & negative feedback.

What is your favourite product to make?:  
Monologue letters


Do you teach classes or workshops?:  
No I'm still learning by teaching myself.

No comments: