Thursday, November 17, 2016

NEW Stallholder Profile for Jill's Knots in Airlie Beach

Stallholder Profile for Jill's Knots
https://www.facebook.com/JillsKnots/


Your name: Jill Harland
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Jill’s Knots https://www.facebook.com/JillsKnots/
The suburb/town you live in now: Proserpine
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I make unique macrame jewellery out of hemp, jute, crystals and beads. I also make other macramé pieces – I try to use only natural fibres. Skills include a knowledge of macramé, knots, patience

What inspired you to start your business?: I love making things with my hands and I love making people happy
How long have you been creating?: This time about 4 years, I learned macramé as a teenager
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: part time
Where do you sell your creations? Online/markets etc..of course you must include The Handmade Expo LOL?: Mostly online, have done a couple of markets
What makes you so special or different?: My pieces are all unique

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: creating beautiful pieces that make people happy!
What is your favourite product to make?: The one I’m working on at the moment, lol!
Do you teach classes or workshops?: I have done one small workshop, so I can! I used to once upon a time…

No comments: