Monday, November 7, 2016

NEW Stallholder Profile for Noella Brickell-Dobbins - YIAH for our Airlie Beach location

Stallholder Profile for Noella Brickell-Dobbins - Your Inspiration at Home Consultant




Your name: Noella Brickell-Dobbins

Your business name and facebook/website name and link:
You can find my business, Noella Brickell-Dobbins - Your Inspiration At Home Consultant, on Facebook, Instagram and via my website. These are as follows:

The suburb/town you live in now:
I live in the beautiful Airlie Beach, where you can find the newest location for The Handmade Expo.

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?:
You can find me at the Your Inspiration At Home (YIAH) table at the Handmade Expo Airlie Beach.
What I offer you is hand blended and bottled products that can be used in your everyday cooking and baking. Our Artisan Product range includes Dip Mixes, Balsamic Vinegars, Extra Virgin Olive Oils, Chocolate Powders and much more. As our products do not contain preservatives, additives, GMO or MSG, as well as no added gluten you can be happy in the knowledge that your dietary requirements can be met.
At my table at The Handmade Expo you will be able to find gift packs/hampers available to purchase, ranging in price from $15-55. You can also place an order to receive in the New Year or even book in a tasting to share the wonderful flavours with your friends and family.
Make sure you enter my competition for a FREE tasting when you come and say hello.




What inspired you to start your business?:
I was looking for a business I could work from home, but wanted something different to what my friends offer. YIAH seemed like a great option as I love cooking and baking, experimenting with flavours in my cooking.

How long have you been creating?:
I have been creating in the kitchen for many years, however I only joined the YIAH family in June 2015.

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?:
YIAH is my business, I talk to everyone about it.

Where do you sell your creations?:
You can find me online through Facebook at www.facebook.com/yiahnoella, and also at the following markets:
* Whitsunday Home Business Expo and Family Fun Day
* Sunset Shopping Spectacular - brought to you by Whitsunday Home Business Expo
* The Handmade Expo & Vintage Market Airlie Beach

What makes you so special or different?:
I love my business, I love the products. I can offer a different range of ways to help you get free and discount products through holding a Your Inspiration At Home party, even a themed party if that's what you're wanting.



What is the most rewarding part of what you do?:
The most rewarding part is the look on someones face when they taste the products for the first time. It's almost like they are tasting heaven.

What is your favourite product to make?:
My absolute favourite product to make is my cookies 'n' cream cheescake using YIAH Chocolate Raspberry Chocolate Powder and YIAH Black Forrest Dukkah.

Do you teach classes or workshops?
I offer Freezer Meal Workshops where you and your friends get together and create meals for your family to help you through the busy days that living life creates. I also offer in-house tastings, online parties and a Party in a Pouch.

No comments: