Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Stallholder Profile for Naturally Nerine's

Stallholder Profile for Naturally Nerine's 
https://www.facebook.com/naturallynerinesaustralia/?fref=ts


Your name: Nerine Purton

Your business name and facebook/website name and link:
Naturally Nerine's 
FB: https://www.facebook.com/naturallynerinesaustralia/?fref=ts 

The suburb/town you live in now: Ipswich



What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I started out making soaps for my husband who had really bad excema. Where we lived at the time (Katherine, NT) we had to buy everything on line and the shipping could take up to a month. There was no one in our area making natural soaps, body products or candles. I enjoyed it so much, it became my hobby to relax from a high pressure full time job. 

What inspired you to start your business?: People loved the things I made and our move to QLD. Also, my whole adult life I've worked long and stressful hours so I wanted to step away from real 'work' to spend more time with my family and children. 

How long have you been creating?: 10 years

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?:  Hobby that's moving into a small business. 


Where do you sell your creations?: The Handmade Expo & Vintage Market, Fernvale, Springfield and online. 

What makes you so special or different?:  Great customer service, attention to detail and being able to customise orders for individuals who have specific needs/preferences. 

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Seeing someone buy something from me for the first time then coming back for more because they LOVED the product. 

What is your favourite product to make?: Depends on my mood but at the moment it's bath bombs. 



Do you teach classes or workshops?: Not yet but I have a Cert IV in training and assessing and I'm in the process of writing a 20 hour course for soap making. It won't be accredited through AQSF but it will be comprehenive and professional- suitable for beginner to intermediate soapers. 

No comments: