Saturday, December 3, 2016

NEW Stallholder Profile for Cairns, Daisy & Ivy's Handmaiden

New Stallholder Profile for Daisy & Ivy's Handmaiden
https://www.facebook.com/DaisyIvysHandmaiden/?fref=ts



Your Name: Tiffany Quayle

Your business name and Facebook/website name and link: Daisy & Ivy's Handmaiden
http://daisyivyshandmaiden.bigcartel.com/, https://www.facebook.com/DaisyIvysHandmaiden/?fref=ts

Suburb/town you live in now: Cairns

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I make unique handmade children's clothing in sizes 0000 - 8

What inspired you to start your business?: Having two daughters, with quite an age gap I wanted to dress them in similar outfits but couldn't find anywhere that stocked matching sizes so I tried myself & fell in love with creating.





How long have you been creating?: 11 months

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Business

Where do you sell your creations?: The Handmade Expo & Vintage Market, Big Cartel, Etsy & Facebook

What makes you so special or different?: My style could be described as "Florals & Western". I love pastels and florals but also have a gorgeous range of country chic prints which are very popular.





Whats the most rewarding part of what you do?: I love getting photos of customers in their outfits and I love flatlaying my finished products to photograph.

What is your favourite product to make?: At the moment my open back girls dresses are really enjoyable.

Do you teach classes or workshops?: No, but I have made a dress with my 5 year old and her sewing machine.

No comments: