Monday, January 30, 2017

NEW IPSWICH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR JUST DELIGHTFUL BODY CARE

Stallholder Profile for Just Delightful Body Care
https://www.facebook.com/justdelightfulbodycare.com.au/


Your name: Sybil Baker

Your Business name and Facebook name and link: Just Delightful Body Care https://www.facebook.com/justdelightfulbodycare.com.au/?fref=ts
we also have instgram https://www.instagram.com/justdelightfulbodycare/


The suburb/town you live in now:  Gold Coast

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? Facial & Body Scrubs, Bath Bombs & Soaps. I have done a lot of research & testing no animals just friends & family. What i make is not new body scrubs and bath bombs have been around for years but you need to put your own spin on a product to make it unique and our is our very bright colours, our own mixed blends of scents and our quirky names. Creativity & inspiration comes from within you breath & live it everyday and sometimes drives you crazy. So many ideas so little time.



What inspired you to start your business? I started making Body Scrubs as gifts about 9 years ago and many friends & family said i should sell them but the timing was never right till about 3 years ago. So happy I quit by job and now live a life creating & experimenting. Which also gives me flexibility to spend time with my granddaughter and teach her all about crafts.


How long have you been ‘creating’? I started at a very young age. My grandmother taught me to crochet and it has just grown from there. I paint a little, bake, sew and have a wonderful business making decadent intoxicating body care products.

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? Full time Hobby that gives me an income.

Where do you sell your creations?: We sell at Online, Etsy & Markets all over the Gold Coast & Brisbane, lucky my husband and i love road trips, turn on our sounds & off we go. 



What makes you different?: What makes us different is our bright colours and great names. Beach Bum, Booty Lushcious, Sex on the Beach always gets a giggle and many more.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? Well three things firstly the customers and their positive comments, loyalty & support. Secondly when you set up your stall and you stand back and look at all your creations and think wow I made them all and thirdly counting the empty boxes at the end of the day is a bonus.



What is your favourite product that you make? Oh that's hard i like making them all because the process for each is so different and so rewarding. I cant make or sell anything I don't love that would just be all wrong.

Do you teach classes or workshops? I don't teach classes and its not something that interest me at this time. 

No comments: