Thursday, February 9, 2017

AIRLIE BEACH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR NOELLA BRICKELL-DOBBINS, YOUR INSPIRATION AT HOME CONSULTANT


Stallholder Profile for Noella Brickell-Dobbins, Your Inspiration At Home Consultant
https://www.facebook.com/yiahnoella/


Your name: Noella Brickell-Dobbins

Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Noella Brickell-Dobbins, Your Inspiration At Home Consultant

The suburb/town you live in now: Airlie Beach

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I use my skills in the kitchen to create amazing meals and sweet treats using the fabulous YIAH products. Our range includes Dip Mixes, Meat Rubs, Balsamic Vinegars, Chocolate Powders and much more. These products are made from all natual ingredients with no MSG or GMO, no added gluten and the only products with dairy are in our White Chocolate range, something to suit nearly all dietary requirements.




What inspired you to start your business?: I love cooking and baking so this business seemed like the right one to join.

How long have you been creating?: I have been creating in the kitchen since I was very young. I have been creating with YIAH and sharing the YIAH love since June 2015.

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: My involvement with YIAH is a business. I share the love with anyone and everyone, even strangers when having a chat.

Where do you sell your creations?: I offer in-home tastings, online parties, Party-in-a-Pouch, theme tastings, Freezer Meal Workshops and many other ways to party with YIAH. To purchase these products you can head direct to my website or contact me direct.
You can also find me at the following markets (to purchase in person, spend a voucher or place a specific order):
* Whitsunday Home Business Expo, in April
* The Handmade Expo, all 4 dates for this year - 19th March, 1th June, 24th September and 10th December
* Sunset Shopping Spectacular, in November
* Quota Christmas Markets, in December
Plus a few new markets coming up throughout the year, keep an eye on my Facebook page for details.




What makes you so special or different?: I offer my customers complete service, honesty and lots of fun. I also have special offers just for those in my VIP group, as well as montly newsletter specials direct from myself.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: The most rewarding part of my job would have to be when I see someone tasting the products for the first time, the look on the face is priceless.

What is your favourite product to make?: My absolute favourite product to make is my Cookies 'n' Cream Cheesecake using YIAH Choc Raspberry Truffle and White Chocolate Powders with Black Forrest Dukkah.

Do you teach classes or workshops?: I am more than happy to take bookings for Freezer Meal Workshops so that you and your friends can have a fun afternoon of preparing easy meals for your families to suit your busy lifestyles. Ask me at the market what this would involve and if you book on the day for April or May you will receive a FREE product from me on the day of your Workshop (if held on the original booked date).

No comments: