Monday, April 24, 2017

NEW HERVEY BAY STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR SHADES OF BEIGE COLLECTION

Stallholder Profile for Shades of Beige Collection
https://www.facebook.com/Shades-of-Beige-Collection-283638641993823/


Your name: Reschelle Cathcart

Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Shades of Beige Collection

The suburb/town you live in now: Hervey Bay

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I make fabric and polymer clay earrings.




What inspired you to start your business?: I was always doing DIY projects around the house using fabrics and always loved fabric earrings. I saw another earring business at the markets and thought, I could do that.

How long have you been creating?: Started in September 2016

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Part time hobby

Where do you sell your creations?: Online and handmade markets and soon to be The Handmade Expo & Vintage market




What makes you so special or different?: My slogan is "Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication". So my point of difference is that I try to use neutral and earthy tones. I avoid very bright and heavily patterned materials. I do use marble and floral prints.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Positive feedback from customers about your product. Seeing other people wearing your earrings is also really nice.

What is your favourite product to make?: Fabric earrings

Do you teach classes or workshops?: No

No comments: