Friday, April 7, 2017

NEW IPSWICH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR THE ESSENTIAL CLEANER

Stallholder Profile for The Essential Cleaner

Your name:  Kelly Reeves
 Your Business name and Facebook name and link:  The Essential Cleaner.  Facebook page is also The Essential Cleaner, link is https://www.facebook.com/theessentialcleaner/
The suburb/town you live in now: Forest Lake
What is it that you make and what skills do you use? I make natural cleaning products with all-natural ingredients with the main ingredient being DoTERRA Certified Pure Essential Oils.  In our range we have The Essential Spray (a beautiful antibacterial spray to use on all surfaces),  The Essential Shower Cleaner, The Essential Mould Cleaner, The Essential Glass Cleaner, The Essential Magic Paste and The Essential Hand Cleaner (a beautiful hand wash). 



What inspired you to start your business? I had allergies, asthma and dermatitis and cleaning my home using conventional cleaning products caused these health issues to be considerably worse.  I also had a brain tumour 10 years ago and this lead me to want to live a healthier life without toxins
How long have you been ‘creating’? Since July 2016
Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? It is my full time business
Where do you sell your creations?: I sell online at www.theessentialcleaner.com.au and at markets such as The Handmade Expo



What is the most rewarding part of what you do? I love that I am collaborating with like minded people who also want to reduce toxins in their lives.  I love when people have also gotten on top of their health issues by cleaning with natural ingredients
What is your favourite product that you make? I absolutely love The Essential Spray.  It's a beautiful all-round spray to clean your kitchen, bathroom, laundry, car, just about anywhere!
Do you teach classes or workshops? Yes, I offer workshops

No comments: