Wednesday, June 14, 2017

NEW IPSWICH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR MADE FOR YOU ALONE

Stallholder Profile for Made for You Alone



Your name: Lynelle Reeve

Your Business name and Facebook name and link: MadeforYouAlone Exclusive Handmade Gift Jewellery
Facebook: 
The suburb/town you live in now: Blackstone Ipswich 4304

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Handmade jewellery of all types for personal or gift giving, using many different skills including faux enameling, metal colorization, Metal Stamping Manipulation, Torching, Wire wrapping of Beads and much more.






What inspired you to start your business?: I was inspired to start Creating my own jewellery designs back in 2004 when I was unable to buy quality jewellery that would last at reasonable prices.

Is it a fulltime or parttime business or hobby and where do you sell your creations?: I enjoy creating as my full time hobby and sell on my website, etsy, facebook, markets such as The Handmade Expo or word of mouth through friends and past customers.

What is your favourite product that you make?: My favourite part of what I do is creating an individual piece for my customer made to order to their own specifications....hence my business name MADEFORYOUALONE.




Do you teach classes or workshops?: I am available for lessons or workshops by appointment only. I have one long term student who has since gone on to have her own business. I can be reached on my mobile 0419021040


No comments: