Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Rockhampton Stallholder Profile for Miss Tiff Crochet

Stallholder Profile for Miss Tiff Crochet

Your name: Tiff Wyeth
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Miss Tiff Crochet https://www.facebook.com/MissTiffCrochet/
http://misstiffcrochet.bigcartel.com/

The suburb/town you live in now: Wandal Rockhampton
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: A wide variety of crochet items including homewares, jewellery, accessories




What inspired you to start your business?: My love of creating 

How long have you been creating?: I've been crocheting since I was about 7 but Miss Tiff Crochet is 3 1/2 years old 
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Part-time business but growing
Where do you sell your creations?: The Handmade Expo of course, some other local markets, Big Cartel website, have recently listed some items on Etsy
What makes you so special or different?: I primarily use recycled t-shirt yarn (Hooked Zpagetti) and other natural fibres.  Most of my items are both cute and practical




What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Making an end product that is usable and having people say they like my products
What is your favourite product to make?:  Don't think I could go past my crocheted bowls. So many uses!!  Although I now also have an addiction to clutch purses!
Do you teach classes or workshops?: Yes!  Look out for an announcement soon for my first workshop in Rocky...

No comments: