Tuesday, July 18, 2017

TOOWOOMBA STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR DREAMCATCHER DAZE

Stallholder Profile for Dreamcatcher Daze

Your name: Melissa Stark
Your Business name and link: Dreamcatcher Daze, www.dreamcatcherdaze-aus.com

The suburb/town you live in now: Toowoomba, QLD

What is it that you make and what skills do you use: I make dream catchers, which requires a lot of persistence and experimenting.





What inspired you to start your business? I have been in love with dream catchers my whole life. I always wanted a GIANT dream catcher but could never find one in store. So I thought I'd make one for myself and things went from there..How long have you been ‘creating’? For about 6 months.

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? Dream catchers are just a hobby, I work full time as an Engineer with the Council.

Where do you sell your creations?:I sell online and have recently started markets.




What makes what you do special or different? Creating is different to my everyday job, I love playing with beautiful colours and seeing what magical creations I can produce.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do? Handing over my very own creations to a happy customer.

What is your favourite product that you make? ALL of my dream catchers

Do you teach classes or workshops? No

No comments: