Friday, September 1, 2017

IPSWICH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR ADDI'S COLLECTION

Stallholder Profile for Addi's Collection of Handmade Cards

Your name: Casey Wood.

Your Business name and Facebook name and link: Addi's Collection, Addi's Collection of Handmade Cards www.facebook.com/handmadebyaddiscollection 

The suburb/town you live in now: Aspley.

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? Handmade greeting cards and gift tags.




What inspired you to start? I love creating and was looking for something different once I had kids.

How long have you been ‘creating’? 5 years.

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? Hobby.

Where do you sell your creations?: Markets and online.

What makes what you do special or different?  I never make 2 cards exactly the same. And I tried to cover all walks of life eg female female relationships, male male, 2 kid/ 3 kids/ mum
only family etc etc




What is the most rewarding part of what you do? I love hearing people's surprise when they find a card they can relate to or know someone who it would be perfect for. 


What is your favourite product that you make? Everything. All of my cards are my favourite. If I don't like any element of my cards, I was put them on display.

Do you teach classes or workshops? Not currently. 

No comments: