Wednesday, December 6, 2017

AIRLIE BEACH STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR BINDI ROSE DESIGNS

Stallholder Profile for Bindi Rose Designs




Your name: Rachel Paddison 
Your business name and Facebook/website name and link: Bindi Rose Designs
The suburb/town you live in now: Bowen
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Childrens and Womens Apparel 



What inspired you to start your business?: After the birth of my third child I started making outfits and rekindled the love I have for designing and sewing garments. 
How long have you been creating?: I have been creating for as long as I can remember. Whether its been sewing, knitting, beading, painting I have always maintained a creative outlet and practice.
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: I have recently decided to take this passion for creating fashion more seriously and look forward to a steep learning curve in 2018 creatively and professionally.
Where do you sell your creations?: The Handmade Expo will be a debut for my business activities within a market stall. I have only very recently begun initiating a social media presence.
What makes you so special or different?: I believe everyone is a unique individual and sharing our uniqueness within the community is what gives life meaning. I plan on developing my skills and pushing myself creatively from what inspires me within the community. 



What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Developing knew skills, mastering resilience 
What is your favourite product to make?: I'm enjoying trying knew designs and being so new and fresh to this craft fulltime, everything is new and exciting. 
Do you teach classes or workshops? I plan on creating social media tutorials as I have gained so much knowledge in a short time just from the abundance of artisans that are willing to share their talents and tricks of the trade.

No comments: