Monday, January 22, 2018

HERVEY BAY STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR INKY FINGERZ

Stallholder Profile for Inky Fingerz



Your Name:  Wendy Andrew

Your Business Name: Inky Fingerz

I am in the process of setting this up

The suburb/town you live in now: Pialba/Hervey Bay

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Handmade cards and gift tags




What inspired you to start your business?: My love of papercraft

How long have you been creating?: 20 years

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Full time hobby/Part time business

Where do you sell your creations?: I am only just starting to sell, using facebook page and The Handmade Expo

What makes you so special or different?: I try to make my cards a bit different, I use a lot of inspirational wording rather than the standard “happy birthday” etc




What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Seeing people enjoying my cards

What is your favourite product to make?: Cards, cards, cards lol

Do you teach classes or workshops?: No

No comments: