Thursday, February 22, 2018

BRISBANE NORTHSIDE STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR GROW N GLOW BOUTIQUE

Stallholder Profile for Grow n Glow Boutique




Your name: Lajla Darvill
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: 
Grow n Glow Boutique http://www.grownglowboutique.com 
Facebook.com/grownglowboutique
The suburb/town you live in now: Park Ridge, QLD
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I design and create maternity and breastfeeding fashion. Currently I have silicone and wooden breastfeeding necklaces in stock as well as baby teethers. My own maternity and breastfeeding clothing range is currently being manufactured.



What inspired you to start your business?: My children and my love for breastfeeding.
How long have you been creating?: 4 months.
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: Full time business
Where do you sell your creations?: Online and am starting to do the markets.
What makes you so special or different?: My business was born from a desire to offer mums an opportunity to treat themselves, because we all know mums deserve it. I design my own fashion and enjoy every minute of it.



What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: The testimonials from my lovely customers, saying how much the necklaces have helped their babies keep focused on feeding, making it easier on mums.
What is your favourite product to make?: Designing maternity and breastfeeding clothes.
Do you teach classes or workshops?: No.

No comments: