Monday, February 26, 2018

BRISBANE NORTHSIDE STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR PINKBERRY KISSES

Stallholder Profile for Pinkberry Kisses




Your name:  Amanda Grant

Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Pinkberry Kisses, www.pinkberrykisses.com.au  www.facebook.com/pinkberrykisses 

The suburb/town you live in now: Bellmere / Caboolture

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Hair Clips that don’t slip!  I make a rather large range of hair accessories with most of them being attached to a partially lined alligator or snap clip.  All our clips have a unique non slip grip which literally holds in just a few strands of hair!  Specifically created for babies with very little hair and anyone with fine hair.  However my range now caters for all ages with a Ladies Range only being released a couple of weeks ago.




What inspired you to start your business?:  A very good friend of mine originally started this business and after running and growing it for 6 years she decided to take her career into another direction.  My daughters and I had been using her products for years and could not bear to let the business close as we just love the product so much, so 12 months ago I took it over and have been creating beautiful pieces since.  Originally Pinkberry Kisses was marketed towards babies and children but I have since introduced a beautiful range of products for our tweens, teens and now ladies.

How long have you been creating?: 12 months

Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: This is my full time business whilst also homeschooling my son.

Where do you sell your creations?:  My products can be purchased through my website and on my facebook page.  I also attend several markets including The Handmade Expo North Brisbane, Old Petrie Town Markets, Rock A Buy Baby and Children Market Strathpine plus a lot of school fetes.  I also have my product in several schools throughout Brisbane supplying their uniform shops.




What makes you so special or different?:  It really is the non slip grip on our clips that really do work and keeps our customers coming back.  Also the quality of our product and our customer service is extremely important to us.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?:  I just love seeing others feeling good about themselves and if the simplicity of a ‘hair pretty’ can do that, then I’ve done my bit.

What is your favourite product to make?:  I really love our Interchangeable Headbands.  These are a soft, wide elastic headband which comes in many colours and patterns and have a ‘loop’ attached to them.  Every single one of our clips can be easily attached to the loop of the headband to add a bow, flower, butterfly etc.  I also really enjoy making Unicorn Headbands.

Do you teach classes or workshops?:  I am currently in the process of working out some Bow Making Workshops, so keep an eye on my facebook page for the release of these.

No comments: