Thursday, April 5, 2018

NEW TOOWOOMBA STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR MY ESSENTIAL ALCHEMY

Stallholder Profile for My Essential Alchemy




Your name: Amanda Sugden

Your Business name and Facebook name and link: My Essential Alchemy (www.facebook.com/amandasoilchange)

The suburb/town you live in now: Toowoomba, Mount Lofty

What is it that you make and what skills do you use? I make essential oil blends, purefumes, skin care, baby, cleaning and wellness products- made from natural ingredients, toxin free. I have skills in the area of using these natural ingredients and understanding how to create store bought products without the toxins and chemicals




What inspired you to start your business? My family and my own health. I started creating for us, then friends and now there is a large market chasing my products.

How long have you been ‘creating’? I have been creating for 2 years, online selling for 9 months

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? It is a full time business that I run while being a full time, stay at home mum!!

Where do you sell your creations? I sell online through my website www.myessentialalchemy.com but also serve the Toowoomba population with local pick up and visits by appointment.

What makes what you do special or different?  Not only do I sell my handmade products, I empower others to make their own and sell 200 items that are raw ingredients and bottles/accessories. A one stop natural shop!



What is the most rewarding part of what you do? Meeting new people and hearing their gratitude for my natural products that are making their lives better and solving their health problems.

What is your favourite product that you make? NO BO. a natural deodorant that comes in two scents. Aluminium free, no toxins, full of pure essential oils and IT WORKS!

Do you teach classes or workshops? I hold classes on how to use essential oils, how to DIY products and make and take classes.

No comments: