Thursday, April 19, 2018

NEW TOOWOOMBA STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR ESSENTIAL OILS WITH RHIANA

Stallholder Profile for Essential Oils with Rhiana




  • Your name: Rhiana Pearce


  • The suburb/town you live in now: Esk, QLD

  • What is it that you make and what skills do you use? I make hand-knotted Essential Oil Diffuser Necklaces with Gemstones and Stretch Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelets with Gemstones. 





  • What inspired you to start your business? I enjoyed using my essential oils but to use topically while breastfeeding a baby wasn’t logical or hugely safe to me. From here I decided to design myself a necklace and I went from there. My creative side came up hugely being a stay at home mum going stir crazy and I really enjoy making the jewellery.

  • How long have you been ‘creating’? I created my first necklace a year ago but only designing and starting to sell my pieces 6 months ago.

  • Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business? I'm a stay at home mum so for now this is my hobby, but I do hope to form it into a business in the future.

  • Where do you sell your creations? And what makes what you do special or different? I sell my creations through my Facebook page for now and just starting to test the waters with this beautiful handmade market. I hand knot each bead and take my time with designing the necklaces for benefits of the gemstones as well as for appeal.




  • What is the most rewarding part of what you do? I enjoy the feeling of creating beautiful pieces that people enjoy and knowing that I made that piece while still caring full time for my family at home.

  • What is your favourite product that you make? I love to make the necklaces - they are my favourite focus. But some people prefer bracelets so I need to be versatile for everybody.

  • Do you teach classes or workshops? I don’t teach how to make the jewellery - but I do custom design working with people in what they would like for their individual piece..

No comments: