Monday, May 14, 2018

NEW LISMORE STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR MEL'S MELTING MOMENTS SOY CANDLES

Stallholder Profile for Mel's Melting Moments Soy Candles



Your name: melanie connell
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Mels Melting Moments Soy Candles
 
The suburb/town you live in now: Goonellabah
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Soaps, candles, diffusers - nice smelly stuff lol



What inspired you to start your business?: I wanted an outlet for my creative side 
How long have you been creating?: 7 years 
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: part time 
Where do you sell your creations? Lismore Car boot Market, Channon Craft Market and Online and soon The Handmade Expo.



What makes you so special or different?: ME!!! I started a long time ago, I always have a Mel touch and you can see it in my work how much I love it 
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Peoples faces when they smell or see one of my designs or fragrances, from, omg how, is that real, omg it a candle to watching people shove a candle in their friends faces because it smells so damn good lol
What is your favourite product to make?: CANDLES!!! ANY!!! 
Do you teach classes or workshops?: no

No comments: