Thursday, May 17, 2018

NEW STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR GATHERED CREATIONS

Stallholder Profile for Gathered Creations




Your name: Trish
Your business name and facebook/website name and link: Gathered Creations 
The suburb/town you live in now: Lismore
What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: I’m a crochet designer, I make baskets, blankets, bags & ponchos. With natural cottons, fabric & recycled plastics. 



What inspired you to start your business?: my love for crochet & making purposeful items with yarn & a hook.
How long have you been creating?: on and off for about 10 yrs
Is it a full time/part time hobby or business?: part time hobby
Where do you sell your creations?: markets, Facebook, family friends & work. 



What makes you so special or different?: I’m considered young for a crocheter & I’m not a Nana. I crochet modern & vintage style items. My baskets are not overly common although are on trend. 
What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: people loving my products & conversations with others about crochet. Making something out of a ball of yarn. 
What is your favourite product to make?: baskets are my signature product. 
Do you teach classes or workshops?: I’ve been asked to 

No comments: