Thursday, May 17, 2018

NEW STALLHOLDER PROFILE FOR ZEMYLLA

Stallholder Profile for Zemylla




Your name: Helen Piczak

Your Business name: Zemylla

The suburb/town you live in now?: Mitchelton, Queensland

What is it that you make and what skills do you use?: Beaded Jewellery






What inspired you to start your business?: People kept asking me if I sold the necklaces that I had made, so I thought I would try selling.

How long have you been ‘creating?: 30 years

Is it a full time/ part time/hobby or business?: Part time hobby

Where do you sell your creations?: Markets and Etsy Online.




What makes what you do special or different?: I do one of a kind Contemporary Tribal Designs. A fusion of old and new.

What is the most rewarding part of what you do?: Creating one off designs and talking to people at the markets

What is your favourite product that you make?: An extra long necklace that can be worn as a 2, 3 or 4 strand necklace

Do you teach classes or workshops?: I am hoping to start a group on Meetup.com.

No comments: